A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Connolly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Connolly, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Connolly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Hospital
- Susquehanna Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Connolly FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Connolly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Surgeons.