A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edwards DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Edwards practice?
- Dr. Thomas Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Edwards practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.