A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edwards DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Edwards practice?
- Dr. Thomas Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Edwards practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.