A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hall is Excellent. Dr. Hall has been reviewed by 45 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cushing Regional Hospital
- Stillwater Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Hall practice?
Dr. Thomas Hall practices Dermatology near Stillwater, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Cushing, OK and Ponca City, OK.
See Stillwater Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Hall, Dr. Tomas Hall, Dr. Tommie Hall, Dr. Tommy Hall