Dr. Thomas Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hall?

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Good and efficient staff. He explains what he is doing and what he found..

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I agree with those who suggest he take an advance course in patient interaction. VERY hurried in his exam, not very personable and I cannot believe that with a history of skin cancers, has never recommended a full body exam. Whats up with this?

Infiltrating Basal Cell Carcinoma

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Efficient. Accurate diagnosis. Biopsy accomplished with local anesthetic & no painpain during first visit. I felt very good about the overall experience. Nice office. Pleasant & efficient & helpful staff. Dr. Hall seemed highly skilled & concerned about my health. However. While waiting for results of biopsy I received a standard email with the subject "Congratulations We have good news .....". Turns out the " good news" the email spoke of was a method of viewing my patient records online. No big deal but I was disappointed that the good news was not about the results of the biopsy. I was slightly more disappointed when I got the bad news over the phone than I think I otherwise would have been. I do think the wording of that email should be altered because some patients are waiting for good or bad news about their biopsies. All in all a very good experience with a highly qualified physician.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Dr. Hall correctly diagnosed a life threatening disease that my other doctors had missed. Thank you Dr. Hall!

Posted on July 21st, 2010

Dr. Hall succeeded in diagnosing/treating me where many other doctors (including other dermatologists) failed. THANK YOU Dr. Hall

Posted on June 24th, 2009

Dr. Hall was rude, did not address my questions and spent more time having his staff person try to sell me skin care products than answering the question I came in for. I left the office completely mad and will never return. He needs some lessons in manners.

Posted on September 10th, 2008

Dr. Hall did not listen to me. He was brusque and seemed to brush off my questions without answering them. He maybe spent 5 minutes with me and I was disappointed with his seemingly lack of concern with my problem.

Needs experienced office managment help

Posted on April 1st, 2008

Dr. Hall is young, but is probably a very competent physician. However, he needs to learn how to keep on schedule and make more complicated cases make appointments when he can take more time with them. The 2 times I saw him, I waited about 2 hours in a room full of other irritated patients while his office receptionist appeared to be sitting at her computer surfing the internet. I'd recommend he hire a competent office manager to put a stop to that.

Posted on August 1st, 2017