A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hill, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Hill MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hill practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Worcester Radiologists.