A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hines has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Hines practice?
Dr. Thomas Hines practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians.