A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hines has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Hines practice?
Dr. Thomas Hines practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Public Health near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians, Boston Internists, Boston General Practitioners, and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.