A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hines has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Caulfield Hines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Hines practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hines has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hines practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Primary Care Doctors.