THOMAS HUANG Is this you?

Have you seen THOMAS HUANG?

September 15th, 2017

I was satisfied with my consultation I had with Dr. Huang. I could tell he was very confident and had been practicing ENT for a very long time. It's true that sometimes he has the habit of cutting you off - but I feel this is just something doctors do when they want to get straight to the point regarding your diagnosis and treatment. In my case, Dr. Huang's expertise were valuable because he explained to me that I did not need a surgery that a different ENT was attempting to perform on me. The only aspect of his practice that needs improvement is the old building and office. It looks like it's from the 1970s. Maybe he could do some remodeling and updating.

April 25th, 2016

I drove 1 hour to see Dr Huang, and I saw him for less than 8 minutes. He was dismissive, and did not want to answer my questions. I went because I feel I have fluid in my ears with a muffled hearing. He hit a triangle for me to hear the ding noise, but suction in my ears, and then said I only think I feel I have fluid in my ears. He wants me to go to another place for hearing evaluation. so I went in, and left exactly the same. I will not return to this DR., they are only interested in the co-pay and what else can be charged to insurance. Awful Dr.

July 4th, 2013

A good doctor deserves a fair review.

Dr. Huang is patient and knowledgeable. He'd explain in details when you ask questions. I can personally attest to his skills in surgery. Bottom line: a solid ENT doctor. Among the best in Orange County.

July 28th, 2014