A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jacob, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Jacob MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Jacob practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Media Plastic Surgeons and Media Surgeons.