Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kelley, DO, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Kelley DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kelley practices Pulmonary Disease near Bend, OR.
See Bend Pulmonologists.