Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kelley
Dr. Thomas Kelley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with another office in Bend, OR. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with St Charles Medical Ctr, Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville and St Charles Health System-Bend. Dr. Kelley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kelley has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.
Dr. Gregory Borstad
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Bend, OR 0 mi17
Dr. Laurie Davignon
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bend, OR 0 mi16
Dr. Albert Koch
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bend, OR 0 mi18