Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kelley, DO, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Kelley DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kelley practices Pulmonary Disease near Bend, OR.
See Bend Pulmonologists.