A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kelley, DO is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Kelley DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kelley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kelley practices Pulmonary Disease near Bend, OR.
See Bend Pulmonologists.