Dr. Thomas Kennedy MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Yakima, WA

August 31st, 2016
Great doctor, nonexistent bedside manner
Dr. Kennedy is a wonderful doctor… However his bedside manner lacks severely, as he is overly matter-of-fact and dismissive of concerns. His assistants and nurses try to cover that deficit nicely, and do pretty well.

December 16th, 2014
Two knee replacements
I think he is a wonderful Dr I tore the scar tissue in my second knee at only four months he didn't push but wanted to wait to scope it untill it was a year old because of infection it was hard but I did it He scoped it found a lot of extra skin growing he cleaned it out and so far so good if it starts to hurt again I know he will go in and fix it Yes I would tell others about him I have sent friends to him already

January 17th, 2014
Re injured Athlete
I had a minor knee surgery with Dr. Kennedy. It went great, but after my surgery I re injured the same knee shortly after. When I went in to try and be reevaluated so we could approach the problem it seemed like he didn't even want to consider looking at the new problem, but kept falling back on that he already fixed the problem. Great experience first time through. Not so much the second. Forced me to seek another Dr.