Dr. Thomas Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Henderson, NV

April 26th, 2016
Dr Kim is Excellent
I love Dr Kim, he is outstanding in his profession! & I love his nurses, Kristine and Aaron, they're very courteous, very professional yet friendly and simply awesome!

November 6th, 2015
So good to me
Dr. Kim has been so good to me. His staff is well trained and professional and I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Kim and his entire staff

November 5th, 2015
Dr. Kim was very thoughtful & caring and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Kim

September 29th, 2013
awesome dr...
Dr kim did Two of my shoulder surgery. Accurate caring funny .Dr kim explained every single detail to me. Including recovery and what pain I would experience. Dr kim also did my husband total shoulder replacement. At first it wasn't suposed to be a complete replacement. However when dr kim started the procudure he realized he had no choice .my husband shoulder was shattered.. Dr kim had his nurse update me every few hours . Because of the awesome job dr kim did my husband can still use his right shoulder. Which is important to my husband. My husband loves sports. Dr kim understood that.dr kim isn't one of though dr that does surgery unnecessary or just to do it. If dr kim does surgery. Its because there is no other option. I wouldn't use any other dr. Matter of fact. I fell last week. Both knees hurt bad. I've been doing theraphy. Still in lots oF pain. I plan on seeing dr kim again. By the way my husband total shoulder replacement was 10 years ago. He is still doing amazing. I can't pitcher anyone not liking dr kim. His staf can be a little short. But we all have are Bad days.

August 24th, 2013
Dr Kim is awesome!
The best orthopedic I've ever gone to! He is nice caring funny, and listens to everything you have to say! Has done 2 knee Surgeries on me and was awesome thru the entire process. The wait can be a little long but it's worth it to know I'm in good care. Thank you Dr. Kim!