Family Physicians

Via Christi Regional Medical Center
1709 S Rock Rd
Wichita, KS 67207
316-682-7411
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Got to be a good Dr. somewhere in Wichita  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

I have never in all my years of going to Dr.s met such an egotistical fool in my life. Tell him what the problem is, he says no, it's always something else but the problem is he's never right. RUN RUN RUN !!!! Go to a VET if you have to, anything is better than Klein!!!!

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr Tom Klein and his staff are fantastic. They are patient oriented and very caring. He is willing to get to know his patients and will even suggest alternative options in order to save money, if it makes sense. All in all I love this clinic and especially Dr Tom

|  Not At All Happy  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

My complaints are many. It is extremely hard to explain to Dr. Klein about what is the problem i'm having because he does not listen to his patients. I cannot get him to communicate with my insurance co. for authorizations to see other specialists. His is the only opinion that seems to matter. My prescriptions are always a hassle to get signed on time and the staff is extremely rude . Again it's as if i don't know anything and they know it all even when what they say and do is wrong. I have recieved wrong prescriptions and have had to argue with the staff when i'm holding the wrong Rx in my hand. Generally i think Dr. Klein should listen more to the patient and try to get as much info as possilbe and the staff needs to be more professional.

|  Conflicting diagnosis  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2009

Went in for tight throat sensation, told me it was stomach acid told insurance GI issue arisen from mental dysfunction!? Either lacks intestinal fortitude to tell me directly I'm mental and is over prescribing drugs, thought he was doing me a favor? Either way if you can't trust a dr. who are you supposed to be able to trust? Felt lied to.

|  show details
Dec 11th, 2008

It's not so much the doctor as it is his office staff in general.