Overall Review

3.0

July 26th, 2012
Got to be a good Dr. somewhere in Wichita
I have never in all my years of going to Dr.s met such an egotistical fool in my life. Tell him what the problem is, he says no, it's always something else but the problem is he's never right. RUN RUN RUN !!!! Go to a VET if you have to, anything is better than Klein!!!!

October 17th, 2011
Fantastic
Dr Tom Klein and his staff are fantastic. They are patient oriented and very caring. He is willing to get to know his patients and will even suggest alternative options in order to save money, if it makes sense. All in all I love this clinic and especially Dr Tom

March 3rd, 2010
Not At All Happy
My complaints are many. It is extremely hard to explain to Dr. Klein about what is the problem i'm having because he does not listen to his patients. I cannot get him to communicate with my insurance co. for authorizations to see other specialists. His is the only opinion that seems to matter. My prescriptions are always a hassle to get signed on time and the staff is extremely rude . Again it's as if i don't know anything and they know it all even when what they say and do is wrong. I have recieved wrong prescriptions and have had to argue with the staff when i'm holding the wrong Rx in my hand. Generally i think Dr. Klein should listen more to the patient and try to get as much info as possilbe and the staff needs to be more professional.

January 6th, 2009
Conflicting diagnosis
Went in for tight throat sensation, told me it was stomach acid told insurance GI issue arisen from mental dysfunction!? Either lacks intestinal fortitude to tell me directly I'm mental and is over prescribing drugs, thought he was doing me a favor? Either way if you can't trust a dr. who are you supposed to be able to trust? Felt lied to.

December 11th, 2008
It's not so much the doctor as it is his office staff in general.