A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Long MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Long practice?
- Dr. Thomas Long has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Long practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near South Barrington, IL.