Learn more about Dr. Thomas Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Long is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Long MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Long practice?
- Dr. Thomas Long has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Long practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near South Barrington, IL.