A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Long MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Long practice?
- Dr. Thomas Long has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Long practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near South Barrington, IL.