A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Henderson County Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher McDonald MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Thomas McDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McDonald practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN.
See Lexington Internists.