Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mcdonald
Dr. Thomas Mcdonald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, TN, with other offices in Brownsville, TN and Scotts Hill, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated with Methodist North Hospital, Henderson County Community Hospital and Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center. Dr. Mcdonald has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Mcdonald has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, TN.
Dr. Stephen Cuddy
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Lexington, TN 0.08 mi38
Dr. Jalila Cunningham
Lexington, TN 0.08 mi16
Dr. Charlie Ferguson
Lexington, TN 0.08 mi46