Dr. Thomas Mcdonald MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lexington, TN

December 19th, 2015
The best Dr. With the worst staff.
I like everything about Dr McDonald and nurse Jenny. If they could ever get a caring staff it would be a pleasure to go for appointments. The staff do not listen.

October 30th, 2014
Great doctor crazy staff
First, I want to say that Dr.McDonald is the best doctor i have ever had and would be the first to recommend him. However, expect to be tossed out on your ear by his staff. I know several who have some for no reason. They have a form letter all ready for you. Overhear how much they hate Tenn-care patients ( aka jobless losers who take the appointments that real taxpaying people should have) and say it isn't nice expect a letter. So just go in ignore his staff as much as possible no matter how they treat you or others smile and compliment them whatever floats their boat so you can get your appt. and see a great doctor.

July 14th, 2012
hey doc
I worked many shifts in ER as a nurse and he was the best. I have been an ER nurse 26 years and he is professional ..gifted at bedside manner.The most important is his knowledge base. Whether its a migraine or 4 car MVA with multiple injuries doc was easy going and a class act to work with. It was also a pleasure to work along side of his wife....thanks doc!

July 14th, 2012
hey doc

October 26th, 2011
Other Doctors Should take Notes
I have been with Dr.McDonald since 1996 and have no complaints. He takes out time with me, not only to figure out my reason for the visit, but says Hi!When he says that to me, that alone lets me know I have a doctor who cares about his patients. I would refer anyone to him, because he is one of the few physcians left taht actually sit down and stay awhile.Keep up the good work Doc....you will get far in life for you compassion to care about others and not the $$$$$$$$.

October 26th, 2011