A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McNamara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. McNamara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNamara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans