A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McNamara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. McNamara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C McNamara MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Thomas McNamara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McNamara practices Urology near Keene, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ.
See Keene Urologists.