A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Owens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Owens practice?
Dr. Thomas Owens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kamuela, HI and Kailua, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.