A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Owens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Owens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carothers Owens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Owens practice?
- Dr. Thomas Owens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Owens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kealakekua, HI and Hilo, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.