Learn more about Dr. Thomas Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Owens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carothers Owens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Owens practice?
- Dr. Thomas Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Owens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Orthopedic Surgeons.