Surgical Specialist

I am a patient show details I am a patient
by Nand on Feb 10th, 2013

Dr. Park is the best doctor I have ever had, I thank him for saving my right foot, which was dead with no pulse. He absolutely remembers his patient by name, very knowledgeable about vascular surgery. I have never thought that I would be able to see my right foot again if it wasn't for Dr. Park, he is respectful, intelligent, has very good bedside manner, keeps his promises and I would highly recommend this doctor for vascular surgery.

Aug 15th, 2011

would recommend this doc to anyone excellent bedside manner very caring i travel over 1000 miles every 4 mos rather than getting another doc closer to my home

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Park did surgery on my left carotid artery a couple of years ago. I found him to be highly knowledgeable and skilled, a well as clear and caring. He takes time to explain things and is excellent with following up after surgery. A doctor of great integrity, who keeps abreast of his field.

2009 show details 2009
Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. Park is not only brillliant but shows great empathy with his patientsand remembers over a period of months the details of the patients life as well as his condition. I bless him for saving my husband's life and for giving us such wonderful support and caring.

ER RN show details ER RN
by Nurse K on Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. park is the rudest doctor I have encountered. He has absolutely no social skills. He is demeaning and arrogant. He has little regard for the patient. His bedside manner is severely lacking, and he is disrespectful to nurses.