Dr. Thomas Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Park?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Park?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017

The best bedside manner ever!!!

I've seen him several times now and he has got to be one of the most pleasant, compassionate doctors I've ever been to.

April 29th, 2017

Terri Allee

I love Dr Parks he took me as a patient from Redding CA did surgery and saved my life! Excellent bedside manner very compassionate and doesn't miss even the smallest details!

May 5th, 2016

Best physician I have ever had! I owe my life to Dr. Park.

March 9th, 2016

Brilliant wonderful Dr. Park

in Jan, 2016, I was diagnosed with AAA abdominal, aortic, aneurysm. A very life threatening situation. From the day I met him, I felt comfortable, confident and at peace for him to do this surgery. It was to be a full open surgery, not a stint. Dr Park made a crucial judgement call to operate in a day and a half which resulted in saving my life. He is a brilliant, phenomenally skilled dr. He made himself present the day of the surgery to me and my family. His way with people and his bedside manner are unsurpassed. After the surgery, he himself came to see me everyday. I was there 8 days. I recommend Dr Park very, very highly. In fact, I can't imagine going to anyone else for something like this. The icing on the cake is that he explains everything to you and treats you with respect and kindness. Best Doctor, in my book, EVER!

February 10th, 2013

I am a patient

Dr. Park is the best doctor I have ever had, I thank him for saving my right foot, which was dead with no pulse. He absolutely remembers his patient by name, very knowledgeable about vascular surgery. I have never thought that I would be able to see my right foot again if it wasn't for Dr. Park, he is respectful, intelligent, has very good bedside manner, keeps his promises and I would highly recommend this doctor for vascular surgery.

August 15th, 2011

would recommend this doc to anyone excellent bedside manner very caring i travel over 1000 miles every 4 mos rather than getting another doc closer to my home

October 28th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Park did surgery on my left carotid artery a couple of years ago. I found him to be highly knowledgeable and skilled, a well as clear and caring. He takes time to explain things and is excellent with following up after surgery. A doctor of great integrity, who keeps abreast of his field.

October 15th, 2009

2009

Dr. Park is not only brillliant but shows great empathy with his patientsand remembers over a period of months the details of the patients life as well as his condition. I bless him for saving my husband's life and for giving us such wonderful support and caring.

October 15th, 2009

ER RN

Dr. park is the rudest doctor I have encountered. He has absolutely no social skills. He is demeaning and arrogant. He has little regard for the patient. His bedside manner is severely lacking, and he is disrespectful to nurses.

April 29th, 2017