A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Peterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Peterson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Colchester, VT.
See Colchester Family Physicians.