A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Peterson practice?
Dr. Thomas Peterson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Colchester, VT.
See Colchester Family Physicians.