A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartselle Medical Center
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Clifford Ray MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Ray practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.