A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Roberts practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Roberts practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors.