A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Turner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Turner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Turner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Turner practices Ophthalmology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Ophthalmologists.