A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Turner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Turner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Turner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Turner practices Ophthalmology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Ophthalmologists.