Jun 6th, 2012

Great place! Highly recommend coming here !

May 19th, 2012

Dr. Thomas Turner is an excellent eye surgeon and Ophthalmologist. He has performed Lasik Eye Surgery on several friends as well as co-workers with great satisfaction and results. My daughter has battled severe conjunctivitis multiple times and been treated by Dr. Turner. In one such case, Dr. Turner dropped by the house to check on her prior to seeing her the following week. Several years ago, he recommended monovision contacts for me which has been a wonderful break from the tedious experience of reading glasses. Since I had never worn contacts before, his office staff was a huge help instructing me in the proper use and insertion of contacts. I would highly recommend Dr. Turner for his proven proficiency and expertise in his field.

Insensitive, tactless, awful show details Insensitive, tactless, awful
May 26th, 2010

I don't normally go out of my way to review a doctor, but felt I had to in this case. Dr. Turner is just plain awful. His bedside manner is horrible. He delivered bad news about potential permanent vision damage with absolute disinterest and complete lack of concern. He pried my eye open with a metal tool used for surgery- except that I was awake! It was torture. And I later found out from another doctor that it is never used except for removing things from the eye (which was not the case for me).