Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinson
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vinson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Childress Vinson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Vinson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vinson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Cardiologists.