A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vinson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Childress Vinson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Vinson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vinson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockdale, TX and Cedar Park, TX.
See Round Rock Cardiologists.