A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vinson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Childress Vinson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Vinson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vinson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Cardiologists.