Dr. Thomas Wascher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wascher?

Cervical stenosis myelopathy Front and back Certival C3- C7 Surgery

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Dr. Wascher & David Bonds are a fantastic team! I had Cervical stenosis myelopathy & Dr. Wascher preformed front & back neck surgery. David Bonds spent an hour after 5pm answering all my questions. I am half way through my recovery and finally after 7 years I am pain free, no longer need to take daily high doses of Aleve. My bowels and balance which I did not realize were affected from the spinal cord damaged have improved. I would not trusted anyone except Dr. Wascher to do this type of surgery

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Wonderful experience!! Changed my life.

amazing group

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Dr Wascher and David are amazing! Their bedside manner is terrific. The entire clinic is impressive. Many other health systems could learn from their example. Thank you for your expertise and skillful hands. I will recommend you to everyone!

Rude and unprofessional staff

Posted on October 7th, 2012

I really like that Dr. Wascher used to treat my younger brothers and that's probably the main reason I have him treating my children. As for the staff, I could go without their rude attitude and degrading comments!! I refused a vaccination and the office manager had to be called, which is fine. She overtalked me and the school nurse!! I really didn't believe that I had to go as far as calling the school nurse just so the office manager could believe that my child didn't need that particular vaccination! Despite the fact that I had an official immunization record, a letter from the school nurse, a copy of the school shot record, and a newsletter about the importance of vaccinations and a scheule of vaccinations.... Why all the drama?? That's not the half of it but I don't want to make this too long. I like Dr. Wascher but he needs a staff!!

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Wascher to anybody needing a good doctor and clinic is walk-in only so it fits into your everyday life.

Miss his dad

Posted on December 9th, 2009

I suggested my wife see him since I used to see his dad. She is overweight and she went for a work physical. She is a nurse and works on her feet >12 hrs every day. He told her he wouldn't hire her as a nurse because of her weight. He could benefit from recalling his father's bedside manner!

Posted on April 19th, 2017