Dr. Thomas Wheeler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wheeler?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wheeler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

Highly recommended for high risk pregnancy

November 10th, 2015

After two failed pregnancies (stillborn and miscarriage), Dr. Wheeler aided us to achieve our greatest earthly blessing - our beautiful son! Enough said.

November 7th, 2015

Wonderful

I had never met Dr. Wheeler prior to the hospital. My usual doctor was away and Dr. Wheeler was on-call. He was fantastic and I'll be switching to him.

March 18th, 2015

Dr. Wheeler was the specialist on call when I was admitted to the hospital with preeclampsia. I was not having the typical symptoms of pre-e, and I was scared we were making a rash decision to have our baby early. He assured me that although my symptoms were improving, that my labs remained worrisome, and that my child would be safer outside than in. He did not deliver my baby, but he did continue to treat me after her birth. I was on Magnesium Sulfate and unable to visit her in the NICU for nearly 24 hours. It was hard and lonely, but he seemed to understand. He promised he'd "treat me like a person tomorrow," and it made me feel like he knew it was unfair, but it was best for me so I could be a healthy mommy for my little one. He also returned after examining her placenta and my labs and reassured me we did the right thing. I am so thankful for his knowledge and reassurance.

December 27th, 2013

Dr Wheeler is an amazing doctor that cares about his patients. I had both my kids by emergency C-Section, after my last C-Section I was very emotional and he sat with me until I calmed down. Whenever I was worried or felt something might be wrong during my pregnancy I called and got in that same day. He also treated me with respect & listened to my concerns and alway made sure my mind was at ease before I left. Many times I would enter his office in tears worried about the baby I was carrying & he was very compassionate & took the time to make me feel better. I have recommended him to all my friends and would highly recommend him to anyone. I have nothing negative to say about Dr Wheeler . He is a first class doctor and a first call caring individual. I truly trust him 100%. He's a great doctor!

February 9th, 2012

Highly recommend for any high-risk pregnancy. Could not have been happier with him as a dr & with his entire staff.

February 2nd, 2012

Treats the Whole Patient, not just the symptoms

I am very impressed at how he treats the whole woman, not just the pregnancy! He is concerned about their feelings as well as their needs!

July 19th, 2011

with out dr wheeler i would not have my 2 boys thank you for everything

April 28th, 2011

I didn't have a great overall experience. The wait was really long which I understand happens sometimes so I'm not basing my opinions soley on that. I don't feel like Dr. Wheeler/his staff listened to me. Just because they are medical professionals, doesn't make them an expert on MY body. Everyone is different and I think that the what the patient is saying should factor into decision making instead of being written off like we don't know what we are talking about.

March 17th, 2011

This doctor is the best around when it comes to a pregnancy.. he delivered 2 of my babies.. one in 2001 and the other in 2004... I would recommend him over and over again!

March 15th, 2011

Excellent care

My first pregnancy was difficult. Dr. Wheeler gave me the facts about what challenges I would face. He never gave information that would scare me or my husband. He has excellent bedside manner and it is easy to get an appointment. I am currently pregnant with my second child and facing another high risk pregnancy. Dr. Wheeler has been wonderful! I would recommend him to any of my friends.

March 2nd, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Wheeler met with me before I even became pregnant and went over all the known risks we would face based on my first pregnancy and three miscarriages. When I did become pregnant he did all he could to ensure the pregnancy would be a successful one. Thanks to his expertise I have a beautiful baby girl.