A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Cornwell White MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. White practice?
- Dr. Thomas White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas White practices Internal Medicine near Highlands Ranch, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Denver, CO.