Dr. Thomas Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wright?

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wrights for 13 years. his accurate diagnosis of my condition is what stopped my miscarriage's and allowed me to have two children. He is accurate, compassionate and isn't afraid to give you options and opinions. He is a doctor that realizes it is your body and allows you to make decisions based on what you are comfortable with as long as it does not endanger your health. Wouldn't go any where else. His office staff at Genesys could be a bit kinder.

Gave me all my options

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Heavy bleeding has always been my problemMost doc just wanted to do a hysterectomy I really didn't want surgery but when birth control pills failed, I was told I was out of options. A friend recommend Dr Wright after she had an ablation. I scheduled a consultation. Dr Wright listened and discussed several options besides just surgery. I felt like he really cared and wanted to help. I ended up having my ablation don in his office great results, still bleeding but very little. Very satisfied!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Wright delivered my first and my fourth child. He was most detestable during the fourth delivery. He was incredibly rude, uncaring and impatient. I have since changed my obgyn due to his arrogance and attitude.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Wright is an amazing doctor and he really listens to his patients. IIf there is something going on he does not give up until he finds out what it is. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very caring and knowledgeable. IIt is worth the wait you have to see him

Posted on September 4th, 2009

You can't have your cake and eat it too! YES, a doctor that spends time with you, listens and CARES! So, YES, you will wait longer in the waiting room. But it's worth it. Nothing is more important than a doctor listening to the patient, so they can address all of your concerns. And he's popular, so it's tough to get an appointment. Again, you can't criticize him for that.

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Dr. Wright is a very compassionate and caring person. He is an advocate for women in evey way. His knowledge and expertise in the field of obstetrics and gynecology is outstanding. He is well liked and respected among his collegues and coworkers. I highly recommend him.

Posted on April 18th, 2017