A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cabell, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cabell, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cabell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hargrave Cabell FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Cabell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cabell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cabell practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Nashville, TN.
See Smyrna Cardiologists.