Dr. Thomas Cacciola MD Patient Reviews

February 3rd, 2016
The worst doctor I've ever been to
I can't believe this man can call himself a doctor. He's so unpleasant, discourteous, and uncaring and I've never had a worse experience with a doctor. He laughed at me when I told him my symptoms, and barely let me speak beyond that. He didn't even introduce himself, as I was new patient. He's a quack new age doctor who's better suited to preach as a village shaman than a modern day doctor. On top of that, he wouldn't send my test results to my GP when I asked more than five times, after deciding that I wasn't going back because he made me so uncomfortable. His office is dirty and why he has garlic hanging at the door, I don't care to know. I highly recommend anyone considering him as their doctor to seek a more professional and kinder individual. With his manners, it shouldn't be hard to find. If I could give my experience a 0 star rating, I would.

December 4th, 2015
An excellent doctor who thinks out of the box and explains situation in an understandable manner. I believe he treated me in a natural and traditional way in which I have avoided having thyroid surgery. He also has recommended a supplement program which I know has been helpful.

February 11th, 2015
CASH ONLY
Doctor's office has an antiquated accounting system and only takes CASH. You better get a receipt. After your insurance company adjusts the charges, they send a bill for the unpaid difference but never deduct the copay payment you made before you left the office. I find this annoying every time I get a bill from them. It's up to you to make the deduction. They're either lazy or sneaky.

October 31st, 2014
Dr. Cacciola is very thorough doctor and he never overlooks anything. His approach is homeopathic first but believes in traditional medications and preventatives. He is the best of both worlds and a rare find!

May 17th, 2014
One of the best
He is the type of doctor to think outside the box. Instead of throwing pills at you, he looks into your lifestyle, diet and activity level and suggests ways to cure your problem alternatively. He will do a blood exam to check for vitamin levels among other things. His medical advice fixed a problem that I had been suffering with for a long time, a task that no other doctor could help me with. Best of all, he helped me without the use of prescription medications, just by simply suggesting a diet and combination of supplemental vitamins. Some reviewers stated that the office is outdated. He has antique equipment, which makes gives the office the feel like its the 1930's. Its quite nice. Because the equipment is old doesn't mean it is dirty.

September 19th, 2012
disappointed
office is outdated and dingy. The staff is not pleasant (except the nurse). And this doctor is terrible. He seems cold and uncaring, no eye contact, doesn't explain anything, doesn't like questions and acts like he knows everything. I don't recommend it!

August 16th, 2012
My Favorite Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Cacciola's for over 20 years. I love the fact that this doctor feels the way that I feel about drugs. I prefer to go a natural route to fixing any problem before I have to rely on a drug. He is incredibly kind, attentive and he does not rush you out of his office. His office staff is great, too.

September 21st, 2011
Terrible experience
This office was a mess -- crowded, dirty, with ancient equipment, and a terrible smell throughout. The staff were rude, the nurse was rough, and the doctor could not have been more dismissive, cold, and uncaring. What a terrible experience. Would definitely NOT recommend!

May 19th, 2011
Opinionated
Although I have a non functioning thyroid and am under a specialist's care, he told me he doesn't agree with endocrinologists and wanted to substitute my medication for a supplement. He questioned my allergies even though I have gone into shock on a number of occasions. Won't be going back!

May 18th, 2011
Not returning
I should have read the reviews before going to this quack! Doesn't listen and gets edgy when I asked questions. Instead of keeping his office clean he thinks hanging stinky garlic gets rid of bacteria. Yuck!!!!

May 3rd, 2011
On the fence about him
This doctor did accurately diagnose me.However, once diagnosed he dismisses any questions or concerns I may have. He was rude, short, and sarcastic during one visit. I will probably change doctors now.

March 25th, 2011
Dr. Cacciola does a very thorough blood exam. He will test for all vitamins and anything else he deems necessary. He has given me excellent advice and has diagnosed issues where specialists failed to.