A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cachur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cachur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cachur graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Cachur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Cachur DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Cachur practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cachur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cachur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Corona, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.