A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cadier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cadier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cadier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cadier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadier graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cadier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Roche Cadier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cadier practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cadier has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cadier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Surgeons.