A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cahill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahill
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cahill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cahill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Hillsboro Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Cahill MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Cahill practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cahill has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cahill practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.