A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cain, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Cain MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cain practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sandwich, IL and Dekalb, IL.
See Yuma Radiologists.