A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Calk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Calk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Calk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calk graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Calk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Everarde Calk MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Calk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Calk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Calk practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.