Dr. Thomas Calton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Calton?

Patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

He's more like a friend and defiantly a great Dr. He's always willing to spend as much time with me as wanted, great sense of humor. The wait time is always within reason for a busy & caring Dr.

AMAZING SURGEON

Posted on January 6th, 2017

HIGHLY SKILLED AND VERY PROFESSIONAL AS WELL AS PERSONABLE

Exceptional surgeon

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Skilled and capable. Wonderful responsiveness to inquiries. Kind and caring.

Knee Replacement

Posted on June 26th, 2013

I had total Knee replacement on a Monday was home and walking without a walker by Thursday. I went from constant pain to no pain. Great doctor with great personallity. He is honest and up front about everything....does not sugar coat.

Bedside manner is lacking

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Dr. Calton has changed over the years. I have had a total knee replacement performed by Dr. Calton 12 years ago. Recently I have had such pain and problems with the joint freezing up, that I am unable to perform daily tasks. I called to get into Dr. Calton and was told that the earliest appointment was 3 months out. When explaining that I needed relief and help sooner than that they told me to go to the ER. Then after begging them and talking to the Dr. they go me into see him in 3 weeks. I anxiously awaited for the visit to get some answers and relief. When I actually got there I was met with a rude inconsiderate Dr. Calton who made me feel worthless and hopeless because of my weight issues. I know that I need to lose weight, but he was so rude and condescending at the way he told me. I left his office with no answers expect for his advice to stop eating! I still have a painful knee and no answers. I am so discouraged. I don't know what to do now, because other doctors are telling me that I have to see the doctor who performed the original surgery!

Super Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Calton completed a full knee replacement on my right knee. It is awesome. My pain in that knee went from a solid 10 to 0. His staff is also super. He has a PA that is just wonderful to work with. Joe gives me my injections in the left knee.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017