A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Camp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camp
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Camp, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Camp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Camp MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Camp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Camp has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Camp practices Emergency Medicine near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Emergency Physicians.