A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cangiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cangiano, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cangiano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cangiano graduated from Hospital University Of Pennsylvania. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cangiano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Cangiano MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Cangiano practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cangiano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cangiano practices Urology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Urologists.