Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Cannon
Dr. Thomas Cannon, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Pathology. Dr. Cannon is affiliated with Arkansas Children's Hospital, University Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Arkansas Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Cannon has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...