A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cantwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cantwell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantwell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cantwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantwell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Cantwell MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cantwell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cantwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cantwell practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bristol, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Psychiatrists.