Learn more about Dr. Thomas Capotosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Capotosta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capotosta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capotosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capotosta graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capotosta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Capotosta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Capotosta practice?
- Dr. Thomas Capotosta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Capotosta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons.