Dr. Thomas Joseph Capotosta MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Capotosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Capotosta graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.More Education & Awards
Dr. Capotosta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capotosta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance