Learn more about Dr. Thomas Capotosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Capotosta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capotosta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capotosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capotosta graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capotosta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Capotosta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Capotosta practice?
- Dr. Thomas Capotosta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Capotosta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons.