A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Caputo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caputo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caputo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Caputo, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Caputo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Caputo MD is a male Oncologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Caputo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Caputo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Caputo practices Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.