Dr. Thomas Carlson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 7th, 2016
Caring and wonderful doctor!
Doctor Carlson has always showed great compassion for me as a patient. He is knowledgeable and always provides thorough explanations. I would highly recommend this wonderful cardiologist!

October 30th, 2016
Annual Office Visit
The Office Assistants made it easy to schedule my appointment. My checkin was prompt and without difficulty. The medical staff was prompt and efficient. My visit with Dr. Carlson was short in time but covered all of my issues and/or concerns. I would strongly recommend Dr. Carlson to a family member, friend or anyone else.

September 21st, 2016
I feel fortunate to have had Dr. Carlson my Cardiologist for 6 years since I suffered a cardiac arrest at home. He is engaging, he is concerned about the issues that are important in my lifestyle as well as those that impact my narrow physical well being. Discharge from two extended hospitalizations, I was (and continue to be) anxious to return to what as a 70+ year-old is a very aggressive cycling regimen. While other physicians encouraged me to act my age and back off, Dr. Carlson has encouraged me and given me direction. Additionally, I have absolute confidence in his clinical advice and direction after experiencing were not unanimous among those caring for me.

August 6th, 2016
A LIFE SAVER
Dr.Carlson is not only a competent and knowledgeable cardiologist , but is also a very caring man. He has been my doctor for nine years since saving me from a near fatal cardiac arrest. When a lung cancer was discovered while I was recovering, Dr.Carlson assisted me in arranging a quick surgery.

June 17th, 2016
DR CARLSON IS THE BEST!!
MY WIFE AND I BOTH HAVE DR THOMAS CARLSON FOR OUR CARDIOLOGIST AND ARE MORE THAN PLEASED WITH HIS SERVICES, HIS STAFFING AND KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE AS WELL!! HE IS THE BEST!!

May 26th, 2016
Great support throughout my illness. Always listens carefully to any of my concerns. I am very appreciative of all the help he has given me to aid my recovery. He really does go the extra mile.

May 19th, 2016
I trust Dr. Carlson !

January 29th, 2016
My husband and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Carlson. He is obviously knowledgeable and professional which we would expect. But what is different is that he genuinely enjoys spending time with his patients. He takes the time to answer any and all questions without making you feel like you are taking up too much of his time, though we know he is an extremely busy man in a changing medical environment. He offers his assistance with any follow up questions or concerns after we leave his office. His staff is also professional and responsive. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor.

November 25th, 2015
Dr Carlson I consider the best in his service to keep me active and in good health. I was in the Hospital for knee infection and another time for a knee surgery/rehab and he was in my room within a very short time to insure I was ok with my heart. A dedicated Doctor to his patients.

November 16th, 2015
Retired Physician
Dr. Carlson has provided my heart care for the past 8 years and has been wonderful! In 2007 he did a procedure that saved my life. As a physician I appreciate his medical acumen, his thoroughness, attention to detail and great bedside manner. Simply put...he is the best!! Without hesitation, Dr. Carlson gets my highest recommendation for comprehensive cardiac care!!!

November 16th, 2015
Not Rushed.
Very friendly and took ample time for consultation--provided information and answered all question asked by myself and my wife---and she pays attention. This was my 2nd annual visit with Dr. Carlson and will continue our relationship.