Dr. Thomas Carnevale MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 8th, 2014
Good doctor
Dr Carnevale is a the best he treats people nice he talks to patients like family he doesn't act like he is better then us just because he is a doctor. Me and my friends wish he would still deliver our babies in Clearfield. We don't want to go to St. College or DuBois where we don't know who we will get.

November 14th, 2013
healthy beginnings
very disappointed!!!! dirty office very unfriendly. very overcrowded. I feel like im treated like a low life there due to my insurance. the office is so humiliating that I wont even take anyone with me but others take 3 and4 guests and us pregnant women are left standing for our appointments while they sit and discuss inappropriate things In the waiting area. there isn't one welcoming thing in the office no plants paintings nothing!!!it needs painted desperately !!! fix it up. stop overbooking. stop rushing through your patients. and don't let 2 other people come in for exams without asking if we mind we are not on display!!!! im looking for a new dr because of the condition of the hb office and my experience.

June 22nd, 2011
Office front desk staff can be rather unpleasant. Nursing staff is great. Spends time explaining all the details of your exam.