Dr. Thomas Caruthers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
I was given a medication because I was so nervous that I feel now may have affected my child mentally by this doctor. My child is diagnosed woth PDD/ borderline autism. I also was tore up because he use forceps on me and my infant to rush it along. He wanted to go on vacation that day. I had a wonderful delivery for my 2 nd child in Nola. He is considered a high risk doctor too. Don't do it ladies!!

November 23rd, 2015
Pleasant
After losing my health Insurance about a year ago I was afraid I would never find a Dr who would see me and be understanding, after several calls to many doctors I found Dr. Carruthers and not only were they were very nice to me they did not look down on me .......I have never been treated rudely, in fact the Dr. Took his time and listened to my concerns. Definitely will be his patient from now on.

June 5th, 2013
Worst dr. I've ever been to.
My first appointment they seemed very friendly and liked they cared but it was all a put on. I recently went to the ER and found a complex cyst . Well I went to caruthers hoping for some answers. He sent me to an ultra sound and said as soon as the results came in they would call me(said it would only take 2-3 days). Well a week goes by and nothing. So I called and no one called me back,well that's fine. Called a second day and they had my results for a few days but it took me calling for them to even bother lOoking. She told me the dr would call me back by the end of the day to explain my results over the phone. What happened To coming in. They obviously dont care and as soon as I sign a release form I'm off to a new dr.

September 17th, 2010
I am very pleased with Dr. Caruthers
Dr. Caruthers has delivered both of my children, and he did an excellent job of doing so, he save my youngest daughters life, and for that I am thankful, even after delivery I still choose to see Dr. Caruthers as my Gyno. He is well mannered, creates a comfortable environment, and has no problem informing u of diagnosis and treatment options. If I were to have another child, he would deff. be the Doctor I would use again...

March 1st, 2010
Poor beside manner
Rude and mocked the desires and religous belief of his patient who is 21 weeks pregnant.

December 18th, 2009
Great and caring doctor. Best baby deliveror ever. Shows compassion for patients, and gives you a sense of ease and joy when he is around.