A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Castaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Castaldo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castaldo
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Castaldo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Castaldo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaldo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castaldo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Castaldo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Castaldo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Castaldo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Castaldo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.