A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Castaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Castaldo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Castaldo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaldo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castaldo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Castaldo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Castaldo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Castaldo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Castaldo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.