A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Castille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Castille is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Castille, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castille graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castille has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Augustin Castille MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Castille practice?
- Dr. Thomas Castille has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Castille practices Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.