A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Castille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Castille is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Castille, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castille graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Castille has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castille accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Castille practice?
Dr. Thomas Castille practices Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.