Dr. Thomas Castle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

March 31st, 2016
Patient
Dr. Castle performed a lateral and medial meniscectomy on my right knee and I am thrilled with the results. He and his staff (Clarissa) are very competent, courteous, responsive and service-oriented. I highly recommend his practice.

April 1st, 2015
Seems he was in a Hurry.. Did spend quality time and answer the questions we had.

March 26th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Castle since the 90's and recently made an appointment to see him regarding severe hip pain. I came in with an xray and an MRI. Dr Castle looked at the DVD of the xray, said it was an ultra sound and sent me for another xray. The xray was on the disc, he simply failed to check further. After looking at my 2nd xray he told me I had torn the muscles from my hip and there was nothing he could do. He prescribed a strong anti inflammatory and left. There was no plan, no information regarding length of time on the meds, or a follow up appointment. I had to call one of his staff for a "plan". On my 4th call I finally told that he would write me a prescription for some PT and I should see one of his associates. I am so disappointed with the lack of information or a plan for my problem, that I will not make another appointment with him or his clinic. I am a professional and if I treated my "customers" like this, I would be unemployed.

October 29th, 2012
still feel the pain from elbow surgery
I had elbow surgery performed by Dr. Castle aprox. four years ago. I am still feeling the pain, not from the elbow injury, but from the surgery itself. My advise it to stay clear away from this doctor or suffer years of needless pain.

March 14th, 2012
Arrogant and seemingly uncaring
Spent less than 10 minutes with me on first visit. Very arrogant and did not address my concerns. Rushed me thru brief exam and seemed uninterested in what I was saying. I will find a different Dr and not return there. Extremely disappointed in this Dr. :(

September 2nd, 2011
Have been seeing him since he arrived in WA. Great with teenagers. Has grown tremendously with patient care over the years.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

November 19th, 2008
Dr. Castle was fantastic with our 13 year old son. He did not make you feel like any question was stupid. Awesome work on his knee during surgery. I recommend Dr. Castle to anyone who has knee problems.