A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cathey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cathey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cathey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cathey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Cathey practice?
Dr. Thomas Cathey practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.