A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cathey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cathey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cathey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Cathey MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Cathey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cathey has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cathey practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.