A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Caughey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Caughey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caughey
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caughey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Caughey, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Caughey graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caughey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Caughey MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Caughey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Caughey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Caughey practices Hematology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Hematologists.