A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Caughey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Caughey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caughey
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Caughey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Caughey, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Caughey graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caughey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Caughey MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Caughey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Caughey has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Caughey practices Hematology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Hematologists.